BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

hi world

long time nvr post well time is running very fast as i just realise that my N level is getting nearer. not to forget bulan ramandan akan tiba tidak lame lagi and also on that month i will be seating for my prelim and N level examination . well not to forget also i like would congreat sarah aqilah for winning the anugerah championship. one thing that me and my friend can't forget is that during tha final anugerah aliff ade buat performance dia on anugerah bintangku and also on nakal. truth enough aliff that time was fuyoo hot and cute hahaha. well i will keep on supporting sarah aqilah and also aliff aziz.

i feel so sad coz in my school many teachers that had jus came in my school have now continued their studins and will not be teaching in PRSS anymore:( well nvr mind buat at least they still the best teacher and where ever they go i will still keep in my mind. finally my PE lesson ended yesterday mean there will be no PE lesson for the sec 4 anymore coz we need to forcus on our studies YAHOO. the truth i head PE but i will not forget our P.E teacher.

few more month left for me and my friends to get together coz in few month later we will not meet each other anymore so sad coz i will miss them and also the teachers in pasir ris sec school.
2009 have bring a lot of memory for me coz there have been many thing going on the most memory that i can't forget is when we had our annually cross- country run at pasir ris park all of our class get together as one class and run together. at the end of the run we took some pic for memory coz that will be our last cross-country run that we will be having since our 4 years in this school.
last but not least to all the teachers that have left PRSS we miss u a lot :)...

0 comments: